Since 2007 we have provided more than 1,200 students with the knowledge and skills needed to become effective data scientists. As the nation’s first and preeminent analytics degree, the MSA is an innovative learning experience that differs from conventional programs. Consider what sets the Institute apart:
A Practical Curriculum — Innovative and Relevant
- Immerse yourself in a fully integrated course of study taught exclusively to our students and designed to produce well-rounded data scientists.
- Learn a novel curriculum that is carefully calibrated, continually updated, and eminently practical.
- Tackle genuine problems with data provided by industry and government sponsors.
Employment Outcomes — A Proven Track Record
- With a strong track record for job placement — 93% by graduation since our inception in 2007 — you can be confident you’ll acquire valuable skills in high demand.
- Earn a competitive starting salary averaging over $100,000.
- Realize a ROI payback period that averages 20 months with increase in earnings over 70%.
Student Experience — Rich and Engaging
- Interact in a 10-month, cohort-based learning experience structured around teamwork and personalized coaching.
- Work with the Institute’s dedicated faculty and staff, who focus entirely on student success.
- Occupy a state-of-the-art facility for our students’ exclusive use.
Institute Alumni — Successful and Thriving
- Upon completion you’ll join a tight-knit community of over 1,200 successful alumni working in over 425 organizations worldwide.
- Our alumni work in 39 states from coast to coast, and 23 countries worldwide.
- Here is a sample of where they are today.
The Institute for Advanced Analytics welcomes applications from talented individuals with a passion for working with data, and who look to succeed as data science professionals.