The Institute continues to broaden the scope of employment options for its graduates in the Master of Science in Analytics (MSA) degree program. The fall semester is in full swing and the Institute has welcomed a number of new and returning employers for information sessions. Among new visitors is the Institute’s first non-U.S. based employer B2W Digital, headquartered in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. The information sessions give employers an opportunity to meet with all 114 candidates in the MSA Class of 2016 as a prelude to recruiting during spring semester.
“We’re excited about the number of new employers lining up to hire from the Class of 2016, and it’s nice to see them coming from other parts of the world as well,” said the Institute’s director Dr. Michael Rappa. “In recent years we’ve seen more and more students wanting to explore international job opportunities. It’s increasingly common that students have study abroad experiences as undergraduates, and those experiences can open them to the idea of starting their professional careers in other countries.” The Institute currently has MSA alumni working in London, Moscow, Warsaw, Singapore, Taipei, Beijing, Bangkok, Bogota, Vancouver, and Mexico City.
Charles Repoux, Project Manager for B2W Labs, speaks with the MSA Class of 2016.
Information sessions will continue through January. Employers interested in visiting are welcome to contact us. Fall semester information sessions include:
- Cargill (Minneapolis, Minnesota)
- Maxpoint (Morrisville, North Carolina)
- Home Depot (Atlanta, Georgia)
- SAS Institute (Cary, North Carolina)
- M&T Bank (Buffalo, New York)
- Conclusive Analytics (Charlotte, North Carolina)
- First Niagara Bank (Buffalo, New York)
- Verizon (Irvine, California)
- B2W Digital (Rio de Janeiro, Brazil)
- Elevate (Fort Worth, Texas)
- Deloitte (various locations)
- JP Morgan Chase (Columbus, Ohio)
- RTI International (Research Triangle Park, North Carolina)
- HanesBrands (Winston Salem, North Carolina)
- Elder Research (Charlottesville, Virginia and Washington, DC)
- VF Corporation (Greensboro, North Carolina)
- Lockheed Martin (various locations)
- EY (Charlotte, North Carolina)
- Bank of America (Charlotte, North Carolina)