Admissions Timeline for US Citizens and Permanent Residents
- Invited applicants interview with the MSA admissions committee on or before December 1
- Admission decision notification by December 14
- Deadline to accept/decline an admission offer: January 15, 2019
- Should the admissions committee require additional information in order to render a decision, they may defer a Round 1 applicant to subsequent rounds for further consideration.
Round 2 Application Deadline: February 1, 2019
- Invited applicants interview with the MSA admissions committee on or before March 2
- Admission decision notification by March 15
- Deadline to accept/decline an admission offer: April 1
- Should the admissions committee require additional information in order to render a decision, they may defer a Round 2 applicant to the next round for further consideration.
Round 3 Application Deadline: April 1, 2019
- MSA admissions committee will review completed applications, invite finalists to interview, and make admission offers on a rolling basis until all remaining seats in the class are filled.
A completed application includes the following:
- Completed application form (personal information, academic history, etc.)
- An unofficial transcript for each college/university you have attended, regardless of degree completion (note: we only require official transcripts after an applicant is admitted and enrolls)
- A brief (1-2 pages in length) personal statement addressing how the MSA fits into your near-term and long-term professional career goals
- Your current résumé or curriculum vitae
- Three (3) recommendations – The application will ask you to provide contact information for three individuals who have a substantive understanding about your academic and/or professional record of accomplishment. You should not invite classmates or family members to provide a recommendation. Your listed references will receive an automated email with instructions on how to submit their letter of recommendation.
- Nonrefundable application fee of $75 – Credit card payment of the application fee is preferred, as payment by personal check causes significant delays in the application review process.