Admissions Timeline for US Citizens and Permanent Residents
- We will invite selected Round I applicants to interview with our admissions committee on an ongoing basis from mid-October through early December.
- We will issue all Round I admission decisions on December 18.
- Deadline to accept/decline an admission offer: January 17, 2021
- Should the admissions committee require additional information in order to render a decision, they may defer a Round I applicant to subsequent rounds for further consideration.
Round II Application Deadline: February 1, 2021
- We will invite selected Round II applicants to interview with our admissions committee on an ongoing basis from early February through mid-March.
- We will issue all Round II admission decisions on March 12.
- Deadline to accept/decline an admission offer: April 1
- Should the admissions committee require additional information in order to render a decision, they may defer a Round II applicant to the next round for further consideration.
Round III Application Deadline: April 1, 2021
- We will review completed applications, invite finalists to interview, and make admission offers on a rolling basis until all remaining seats in the class are filled.
- If you apply under this deadline, it is advantageous to submit your completed application sooner than later, as seats fill quickly. We expect to finalize the MSA Class of 2022 by late April.
A completed application includes the following:
- Completed application form (personal information, academic history, etc.)
- An unofficial transcript for each college/university you have attended, regardless of degree completion (note: we only require official transcripts after an applicant is admitted and enrolls)
- A brief (1-2 pages in length) personal statement addressing how the MSA fits into your near-term and long-term professional career goals
- Your current résumé or curriculum vitae
- Three (3) recommendations – The application will ask you to provide contact information for three individuals who have a substantive understanding about your academic and/or professional record of accomplishment. You should not invite classmates or family members to provide a recommendation. Your listed references will receive an automated email with instructions on how to submit their letter of recommendation.
- Nonrefundable application fee of $75 – Credit card payment of the application fee is preferred, as payment by personal check causes significant delays in the application review process.