Admissions Timeline for International Applicants
- We will invite selected applicants from this round to interview with our admissions committee on an ongoing basis from mid-January through early February.
- We will issue all admission decisions for this round on February 15.
- Deadline to accept/decline an admission offer: March 1
- Should the admissions committee require additional information in order to render a decision, they may defer an applicant to the next deadline for further consideration.
Final Application Deadline: 11:59 pm (EST) on February 15, 2019
- We will invite selected applicants from this round to interview with our admissions committee on an ongoing basis from mid-February through late March.
- We will issue all admission decisions for this round by March 30.
- Deadline to accept/decline an admission offer: April 15
A completed application includes the following:
- Completed application form (personal information, academic history, etc.)
- An unofficial transcript for each college/university you have attended, regardless of degree completion (note: we only require official transcripts after an applicant is admitted and enrolls)
- A brief (1-2 pages in length) personal statement addressing how the MSA fits into your near-term and long-term professional career goals
- Your current résumé or curriculum vitae
- Official TOEFL or IELTS score report, sent directly to NC State’s Graduate School (institution code 5496) by the testing agency, unless not required (see English proficiency requirements)
- Three (3) recommendations – The application will ask you to provide contact information for three individuals who have a substantive understanding about your academic and/or professional record of accomplishment. You should not invite classmates or family members to provide a recommendation. Your listed references will receive an automated email with instructions on how to submit their letter of recommendation.
- Nonrefundable application fee of $85 – Credit card payment of the application fee is preferred, as payment by personal check causes significant delays in the application review process.
Meet some of our international alumni and where they are working today:
Join our global alumni community from around the world!