Our mission: to produce the world’s finest analytics and data science professionals. If you have a mind for mathematics and statistical programming and a passion for working with data, the Master of Science in Analytics (MSA) is your program. The MSA is uniquely designed to equip individuals like yourself for the task of deriving and effectively communicating actionable insights from a vast quantity and variety of data.
Since 2007 we have provided more than 1,000 students with the knowledge and skills needed to become effective data scientists. As the nation’s first and preeminent analytics degree, the MSA is an innovative learning experience that differs from conventional programs. Consider what sets the Institute apart:
- Immerse yourself in a fully integrated course of study taught exclusively to our students and designed to produce well-rounded data scientists.
- Learn a novel curriculum that is carefully calibrated, continually updated, and eminently practical.
- Tackle genuine problems with data provided by industry and government sponsors.
Employment Outcomes — A Proven Track Record
- With a strong track record for job placement — 93% by graduation since our inception in 2007 — you can be confident you’ll acquire valuable skills in high demand.
- Earn a competitive starting salary averaging close to $100,000.
- Realize a ROI payback period that averages 25 months and an average increase in earnings over 70%.
- Interact in a 10-month, cohort-based learning experience structured around teamwork and personalized coaching.
- Work with the Institute’s dedicated faculty and staff, who focus entirely on student success.
- Occupy a state-of-the-art facility for our students’ exclusive use.
Institute Alumni — Successful and Thriving
- Upon completion you’ll join a tight-knit community of over 1,000 successful alumni working in nearly 400 organizations worldwide.
- Here is a sample of where they are today: